Speargun C4 Gladius Carbon
• GLADIUS is a monocoque speargun entirely manufactured in 100% high modulus carbon fiber.
• GLADIUS is a fast hydrodynamic gun featuring a rigid barrel for very sharp and stable shooting. It is versatile and can be used for different types of hunting.
• It has a shape of a cuttlefish bone with a reduced head and a higher volume towards the hand. This shape makes it well balanced and easy to handle in the water. It has an integrated shaft guide over the whole barrel.
• The behindhand triggering mechanism is C4 “Auto-R” with an integrated line releaser that can be positioned on the left or on the right side. The mechanism and the trigger are entirely manufactured in stainless steel AISI316.
• GLADIUS is sold with two anatomical and adjustable handles.
• On the head there are two hook shaped stainless steel line holders on the sides and one line holder screwed to the bottom of the barrel.
• The handle butt is covered in soft plastic material to have more stability during the charge.
• GLADIUS can mount C4 reels.
• Made in Italy.
- Sling guns
You might also like