Salvimar Load Assist
• The Salvimar Load Assist is designed to help load rollerguns and normal rubber spearguns.
• It works by hooking the bridle of the main rubber and the diver loading like normal.
• The Load Assist acts like a pulley reducing the effort required to pull back the main rubber.
• Hook the Load Assist bridle onto the notch before releasing the Load Assist.
• Then take hold of the main rubber and pull back until the main bridle hooks into the notch.
• The Load assist should automatically release and float to the surface.
• Retrieve the Load Assist and tether to yourself.
- for Sling Guns