Barrel Ermes Sub Carbon Pro Avatar
• This is an extremely well finished, light-weight, 100% carbon, rear-biased, cuttlefish barrel.
• Matt A grade finish barrels come in a range of sizes for your speargun build. Exceedingly strong and stiff by virtue of it’s shape.
• The fixing holes for the handle and muzzle are pre-drilled for perfect alignment and faster build time.
• ID for handles and muzzles is approximately 26mm to fit the majority of commonly available handles in the market. Some handles and muzzles may require minor adjustments.
• Tubes come with 2 Ermes customised silicone plugs.
• Molded 100% twill carbon tube.
• Internal diameter - 26mm, external - 30.4mm.
• Rail height - 2.65 mm.
• Maximum width - 78mm.
• Defect-free high-temperature processing.
• Vacuum tube for added buoyancy.
• Supplied with silicone plugs.
• 100% hydrodynamic designs.
• Ermes Avatar Handles and Muzzles will fit the barrel, but will require adjustment by light sanding to obtain a perfect movement free fit.
• These can be used for building spearguns, repairing or upgrading an existing speargun.
- Spare parts
You might also like