Snorkel Omer Slalom
• Snorkel designed to fit ergonomically to the diver's head and increase hydrodynamics.
• The shape of the tube is very low profile and fits snugly on the side and is also ideal to enter caves without the risk of pegging the snorkel to the rocks.
• When the diver is on the surface thanks to its shape it helps avoid water entry even in rough seas.
• The section of the tube is increased and designed to facilitate ventilation phases.
• The snorkel is made in two different materials and the terminal part is made in a softer thermoplastic material.