Snorkel Sporasub Breeze
• The Breeze Snorkel has been conceived exclusively for spearfishing.
• The tube is moulded in two types of materials with different hardness.
• Three-fourths of the tube, in the lower part, is made with a semi-rigid thermalplastic material.
• The stiffness of this part of the tube helps avoid annoying vibrations during reascent and doesn’t allow for crimping, which leads to a reduction of the air-passage section which is under the pressure of strap of the mask.
• The upper part, in green colour, is made with a much softer material.
• This reduces any sounds if bumped against rocks and allows for easy bending of the snorkel if it becomes blocked, thus making cave fishing safer.
• The Breeze snorkel is made entirely with a non-reflecting satin finish.