Blades Pathos Supreme Carbon
• PATHOS SUPREME Carbon blades are made of 285-T2 pure Carbon Fiber.
• This fabric is proven to be the best choice for our carbon blades due to the combination of high resistance and instant reaction.
• The selected carbon fiber combined with the best quality epoxy resin provides stiffness, reliability and long life.
• The carbon weaving style eliminates wrinkling, cracking and distortion of the blade and ensures complete resin soaking, while it insures rapid recall and extra flexibility.
• Each pair is processed thermally for 36 hours and cures at 8 tons pressure for 24 hours.
• This process gives the SUPREME carbon blades a gloss surface that minimizes water friction and a more reactive performance.
• The manufacturing process minimizes carbon fabric and epoxy resin disposal.
• The SUPREME Carbon blades have an outstanding performance during deep dives due to the side water rails.
• These elastic spoilers operate as guides, creating a water channel that prevents the fins to drift on the sides and save diver’s precious energy.
• Having tested several different shapes of fins edges for hundreds of hours we came to the conclusion that the SUPREME flap-shaped edge not only exceeds the diver’s effort but also adds an extra push at the end of the leg movement.
• This element allows the diver to use less power, compared to previous concave shaped models.
• SUPREME blades divert the power created by the diver’s movement all along their length.
• This is succeeded due to the carbon fabric’s inner arrangement.
• The special inner design gives the blades the ability of taking under pressure a double curved S-shape that provides the best flexibility, efficiency and functionality.
• The best fins’ performance is achieved by increasing the blade’s angle and this requires a well-trained diver who constantly exercises and keeps up his/her fitness.
• The 33° angle comforts very experienced divers who keeps up their fitness condition and brings up the perfect results.
• The diver feels the superiority of the SUPREME swimming long distances and at free-fall planning in deep dives.
• The SUPREME blades combined with PATHOS footpocket give more dynamic results.
• CARBON FIBER FABRIC 285-T2.
• Areal weight: 285 g / m2.
• Weaving style: Twill 4X4.
• Tensile strength (MPa): 3530.
• Tensile modulus (GPa): 230.
• Elongation at break (%): 1.5.
• LENGTH: 895mm/990mm.
• WIDTH: 200mm.
• ANGLE: 33°.
• WATER RAIL: Constant 15mm.
• HARDNESS: SUPER SOFT, SOFT, MEDIUM.
• Made in Greece.
|Hardness||Person Weight, kg.|
|SS (Super Soft)||60 - 75|
|S (Soft)||75 - 90|
|M (Medium)||90 - 120|